So you are a self-published author and you have to pay for the editing, illustrating, formatting, cover design and marketing of your book? Not if you can get funded, or rather – crowdfunded! Crowdfunding is the new way of being funded, in which many entities pitch in to fund your projects. It’s actually quite amazing! Here’s a list of crowdfunding platforms that can fund your book:
- Kickstarter – is a new way to fund creative projects, including publishing. Check out what Authority Publishing has to say about it. Only for US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand residents.
- Indiegogo – like Kickstarter but smaller and allows every nationality to participate.
- GoFundMe – more for personal issues but you can still use it to fund your book.
- Razoo – focuses mainly on causes but also on individuals.
- Ulule – first European crowdfunding platform.
- Check this source for a big list…
View original post 23 more words