The Collaborative Economy for Corporations!
What companies must do when customers share, rather than buy…
The challenges, examples, causes and recommendations for corporations to adopt the Collaborative Economy.
Ownership and access is shared between corporations, start-ups and consumers!
The sharing economy revolution is unstoppable!
Activate idle resources!
Challenge the way we think.
- products become services
- services become marketplaces
- marketplaces build your products
Don’t fight the sharing-economy, embrace it and identify its opportunities.
- Companies must change the relationship and offer renting, subscribing and event lending
- Motivate a marketplace through collaboration and guidance, enabling or keeping the brand trust
- Activate the value chain in the collaborative economy to enable market for your future products, empowering the crowds to build these products and services (co-producing)
View original post 169 more words